Skip to main content

Pre-Christmas busyness

The past week has been moderately busy yet unbelievably tiring. But it was definitely a week of many firsts.

Had a good time nuah-ing at LK's house and discovering rock band. Lol.. Realized i missed hanging out with lots of people though. hopefully this season of my life, i'll learn to manage my time and reach some kind of equilibrium.

Had a Christmas mini dinner on fri - Sharon, Isabel, Ai and Jean's friend Eileen came over and we cooked! It wasn't totally like 100% awesome food, but think it was pretty good if you knew how gabra it truly was. But I really admire JEANNIE POK for being so game, sporting, positive and having such a large capacity to host and be so giving =) it was really fun - i really enjoyed just sitting back and talking to Bel and Sharon. Wah.. feel like i learned alot of stuff just in those few hours alone.

Topped the week off with shopping date with Darius and Zhini!!! =D Had great great fun catching up with them - miss you guys! Not to mention that Darius intro-ed us to this flea market at NAFA (Middle Rd) and I spent $50 bucks getting 2 jeans, a scarf, a jacket and a top! =) Hoho.. And of course, enjoyed just hanging out with Darius and Kang twin 1.. Felt like could just start talking to them even though haven't seen them for goodness know's how long.

This week gotta work work work. But I'm really excited about Christmas and waiting to catch Sheila in this ultra-confidential drama! Jiayou Jang!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

on mountains and perspective

Kept awake by a bout of traveler's diarrhea and the ensuing abdominal colic. Just been back from an attempt at Mount Kinabalu, 'highest mountain in Southeast Asia'. Okay, those apostrophes are there out of bitterness... it really is the highest mountain in Southeast Asia. And I couldn't even attempt the summit. Made it to the base camp at 3067 m though... that's what it says on my black-and-white certificate - colored ones are only for successful summit-ers.  Crrr! But I made it back with my life. And I'm humbler for the attempt, though how could I resist the parting shot: "I'll be back!"? But on a more serious note, it's an awesome thing, a beautiful gift to be able to get out there into as natural a surrounding you can get (without dying a slow tv-less death from cold, altitude sickness, projectile vomit and did I mention cold?). It truly seems like one never can be happy - despite all my first-world comforts, I'd gladly pay to painf...

cut the hair!

Need to cut my hair before CNY! ;) been getting really unruly these days - can recall my last hairstylist's scandalized look when I told him i haven't gone to a salon for 3 months! XD Lol.. Polling the audience! XD (give me a hand here!) #1 Lol... dun have her neck. OR the length of hair come to think of it. #2 Sweet~! I love the layered back! Haha.. #3 Top of the list i think... ;D though to achieve the LOOK would mean plastic surgery. #4 Hmm.. difficult to reproduce it like everyday - PLUS have to think of my rate of hair growth (T.T) #5 LOL... I would love this haircut but it's a bit spur-of-the-moment thingy! XD Cheers!

RAVE POST

So many things to thank God for! Sometimes during CG though, i'll be like, eh i know i have something to share but what(?!?!) during testimony time. Lol.. ok, just a list cos it's 0133 and there's church this morning (YEA!) so a bit 'seh~' (my new word =D) 1. God as in, not in the 'ya must put God first in everything so yea, here it is, evidence. gr.' but really, this year's emerge, with Pst's Sermon on the Mount series preparing the way, it really did it. And the fact that God pursues us with His love, even surrounding non-believers with his common grace, so that whether most believe in God or not they will still be able to live life successfully. The evidence is all there. Forgot to pray? yea, but He still shows up. I finally feel like I'm starting to see colors, breathe fresher air, move more freely.. and like the song; Better than the riches of this world, Better than the sound of my friends' voices, Better than the biggest dreams of my h...