Skip to main content

take a hold of me

just picture a full page of 'awesome's.. that's how i feel right now. Rare! Haha.. in context, rare tt i'd feel this way aft a mass blog-reading session. But - oh man, totally awesome, i'll prob be talking abt this new fact i discovered to you guys later. XD
woo hoo! made my week!
ok. I WILL PRAY.
=) sometimes it really takes those fellow 'charcoal pieces' i call my cg-mates n buddies, to really keep me burning for the RIGHT desires. If i just pop off for a break, i know i can't burn on by myself cos it's just my nature to just sit tt and look black and dusty. yup. that sums up the whole revelation. lol!

Through deprivation, things increase in value. Totally understood. Complacency is based on the little things - that chair won't break when you sit on it, or yea, i'll see you tomorrow.

i read this book on this elderly ppl who met n fell in love, n how they were all war veterans in the navy, n it struck me, YEA! those elderlies we see in their 60s onwards all saw WWII... i think it's stuff like tt tt gets you looking beyond how ppl look. next time an elderly person scowls at me while i'm sitting down in the mrt n he's not (personal experience), i'll shut up n give it up! lol.. but yea, how sad is tt that there r ppl who lose their spouses N children in wars like the Vietnam War or the war in Iraq, when they've survived WWII n stuff.. i hope i will grow up n be more grateful to e ppl who push me to stretch, my family who accepts me n sees my ugly side, n so on.. yea.. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

on mountains and perspective

Kept awake by a bout of traveler's diarrhea and the ensuing abdominal colic. Just been back from an attempt at Mount Kinabalu, 'highest mountain in Southeast Asia'. Okay, those apostrophes are there out of bitterness... it really is the highest mountain in Southeast Asia. And I couldn't even attempt the summit. Made it to the base camp at 3067 m though... that's what it says on my black-and-white certificate - colored ones are only for successful summit-ers.  Crrr! But I made it back with my life. And I'm humbler for the attempt, though how could I resist the parting shot: "I'll be back!"? But on a more serious note, it's an awesome thing, a beautiful gift to be able to get out there into as natural a surrounding you can get (without dying a slow tv-less death from cold, altitude sickness, projectile vomit and did I mention cold?). It truly seems like one never can be happy - despite all my first-world comforts, I'd gladly pay to painf...

cut the hair!

Need to cut my hair before CNY! ;) been getting really unruly these days - can recall my last hairstylist's scandalized look when I told him i haven't gone to a salon for 3 months! XD Lol.. Polling the audience! XD (give me a hand here!) #1 Lol... dun have her neck. OR the length of hair come to think of it. #2 Sweet~! I love the layered back! Haha.. #3 Top of the list i think... ;D though to achieve the LOOK would mean plastic surgery. #4 Hmm.. difficult to reproduce it like everyday - PLUS have to think of my rate of hair growth (T.T) #5 LOL... I would love this haircut but it's a bit spur-of-the-moment thingy! XD Cheers!

RAVE POST

So many things to thank God for! Sometimes during CG though, i'll be like, eh i know i have something to share but what(?!?!) during testimony time. Lol.. ok, just a list cos it's 0133 and there's church this morning (YEA!) so a bit 'seh~' (my new word =D) 1. God as in, not in the 'ya must put God first in everything so yea, here it is, evidence. gr.' but really, this year's emerge, with Pst's Sermon on the Mount series preparing the way, it really did it. And the fact that God pursues us with His love, even surrounding non-believers with his common grace, so that whether most believe in God or not they will still be able to live life successfully. The evidence is all there. Forgot to pray? yea, but He still shows up. I finally feel like I'm starting to see colors, breathe fresher air, move more freely.. and like the song; Better than the riches of this world, Better than the sound of my friends' voices, Better than the biggest dreams of my h...