Skip to main content

Whacked out body-clock

:) I think late night suppers and reaching home at 4 a.m. is getting to be a tradition. Really hope more ppl can join us for these suppers! On that note, I'll really work hard to walk the talk: GET MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!

Today, lots of ppl turned up so it was really great fun :) Planned to go Mind Cafe near Plaza Sing but lots of holidaying ppl beat us to it. So it was some time loitering around a nearby arcade & then down to PITSTOP near Boat Quay. That place holds a lot of memories; we first went there with friends from E237 - we even found one of the photos we took, right outside the toilet! =D E237 is still scrawled over the door too!

Lol... good lah... thanks guys, i really enjoyed myself. Good lah, feel that the camp really kickstarted the holidays for me. I was getting quite half-hearted in all my plans but now it's really like hauling my lazybones from the bed, get down to the chores, & exploring Pasir Ris more.

Oh! Good news! I'm most likely clinching that job as a part-time barista at Starbucks, Changi Airport!!! XD Happy happy... determined not to dislike Starbucks after working there... Psyched! =)

& my dearest Estella's coming over to stay!

Ok... this isn't working, i'm still not tired. =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

on mountains and perspective

Kept awake by a bout of traveler's diarrhea and the ensuing abdominal colic. Just been back from an attempt at Mount Kinabalu, 'highest mountain in Southeast Asia'. Okay, those apostrophes are there out of bitterness... it really is the highest mountain in Southeast Asia. And I couldn't even attempt the summit. Made it to the base camp at 3067 m though... that's what it says on my black-and-white certificate - colored ones are only for successful summit-ers.  Crrr! But I made it back with my life. And I'm humbler for the attempt, though how could I resist the parting shot: "I'll be back!"? But on a more serious note, it's an awesome thing, a beautiful gift to be able to get out there into as natural a surrounding you can get (without dying a slow tv-less death from cold, altitude sickness, projectile vomit and did I mention cold?). It truly seems like one never can be happy - despite all my first-world comforts, I'd gladly pay to painf...

cut the hair!

Need to cut my hair before CNY! ;) been getting really unruly these days - can recall my last hairstylist's scandalized look when I told him i haven't gone to a salon for 3 months! XD Lol.. Polling the audience! XD (give me a hand here!) #1 Lol... dun have her neck. OR the length of hair come to think of it. #2 Sweet~! I love the layered back! Haha.. #3 Top of the list i think... ;D though to achieve the LOOK would mean plastic surgery. #4 Hmm.. difficult to reproduce it like everyday - PLUS have to think of my rate of hair growth (T.T) #5 LOL... I would love this haircut but it's a bit spur-of-the-moment thingy! XD Cheers!

RAVE POST

So many things to thank God for! Sometimes during CG though, i'll be like, eh i know i have something to share but what(?!?!) during testimony time. Lol.. ok, just a list cos it's 0133 and there's church this morning (YEA!) so a bit 'seh~' (my new word =D) 1. God as in, not in the 'ya must put God first in everything so yea, here it is, evidence. gr.' but really, this year's emerge, with Pst's Sermon on the Mount series preparing the way, it really did it. And the fact that God pursues us with His love, even surrounding non-believers with his common grace, so that whether most believe in God or not they will still be able to live life successfully. The evidence is all there. Forgot to pray? yea, but He still shows up. I finally feel like I'm starting to see colors, breathe fresher air, move more freely.. and like the song; Better than the riches of this world, Better than the sound of my friends' voices, Better than the biggest dreams of my h...